Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I can feel your heartbeat?

I am now going to have an extremely superficial moment and say, “guys, its getting damn hard to find initiative to post when there’s no one reading what I’m writing.” I know, this should only be about the writing, but honestly right now it feels like I’m shouting out into an empty void of darkness. I suppose I expected something out of this, something more than I have. I have friends who blog a lot, and a few of them can probably be called professional bloggers, and they get so much more than just having a portal where they can voice their opinions. They have all found friends, people from around the world who are so different yet so strangely alike. I don’t know, I suppose at the end of the day you just have to be happy with what you have.

But right now, I’ve found something, and I can’t have it. For the love of god, it’s killing me.

Have you ever had an idea in your head of the perfect guy? Your ideal type, the one that is impossible to find? I’ve always had that picture clear in my head. He has to be cute; I honestly don’t care about the “beautiful on the inside” bullshit. And most importantly, he has to be able to write. He has to be quirky, kind of like the guys who like talking about zombies and ninja/pirates and if there really were a god out there, he’d be a musician. (What’s your type?)

Turns out there is a god out there, such a guy exists but I can never ever talk to him because honestly, LIFE IS JUST NOT FAIR AND IS QUIET FRANKLY A LITTLE BACKSTABBING SLUTTY LITTLE BITCH.

Anyway, go watch Tangled. It’s a typical Disney movie, with a princess (Rapunzel) and your average, save-the-day-prince charming and it’ll make you want to sing till little birdies come and do your laundry. It’s awesome.
This post was lame. So is everything else.

I keep listening to “I can feel your heart beat” By Enrique feat Nicole Scherzinger. That explains SO much.

1 comment:

  1. Tangled looked cute to me. Plus the main guy was voiced by the same actor in that show Chuck, which I love. So I'll have to watch it sometime. :D

    I dunno. It seems like I'm always seeing these incredibly gorgeous guys that I'm absolutely drooling over in photos on Flickr and Tumblr such, but where the heck are they? Why are they not living in my town going to my school and sitting next to me in class? I mean really. Haha. Someone cute and quirky who's really sweet and makes me laugh. That'd be good. :)

    ReplyDelete

Found something