Sunday, October 31, 2010

HATEPOST HATEPOST HATEPOST HATEPOST HATEPOST HATEPOST HATEPOST

Okay, so I’m back sooner than I said.
You know who I hate? Liars. Liars and hypocrites. At times when I’m typing all these angry words, I feel guilty about subjecting my obviously negative emotions to all of you reading this but honestly, its MY blog and too bad if you hate this, you can read one of the happier posts. I hate the people who I have surrounded myself with, in my life. More than that I hate myself for not finding the right kind of people. After all, doesn’t it somewhat depend on me?
Have you ever had a friend that screwed you over but you just kept returning to her over and over again to find yourself being engulfed by those similar feeling of claustrophobia just because its more comfortable just being with her? I think every one has at least one of those friends. But the question is, why do we? Why do we keep returning to them just to get hurt again? Or is it just me?
I find it hard to trust people these days. It’s because I’ve been screwed over too many times. Why is it SO hard for people to just STOP lieing? Why is it THAT hard to just say what the real deal is?
I HATE EVERYONE.
Okay, now I’m off to the Diwali Mela. Imma write happy things about that later.
I feel so much better. I might hate everyone right now, but I love you forevez blogger.

2 comments:

  1. You are right... I have been hurt by "friends" a lot of times... So many times that I felt that there aren't other people to be friend with... But I found some friends (I am not sure if they are real but...) and I realized that I have started to choose better people... Don't worry, we are very young, in the future we will find pure people and we will be happy... (i hope) I don't have anyone that I can tell all my secrets to but it is okay... I just keep hoping and waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to vent your hatred out on here! Better than keeping it all bottled up. I don't know why it always is that we seem to return to the people that hurt us. Definitely a flaw of us humans unfortunately. :/

    ReplyDelete

Found something